Thursday, April 20, 2006

Not getting into trouble

Yes testing 1212 -- OK I got my voice recognition working again after a long period of absence.
So I'm back at Strada Cafe. OK, flip voice recognition -- I don't like the whole cafe hearing what I am writing.

So, I realize posterity (as well as the government -- by the way, Albert, you know all those Google I did -- I was just being facetious) may be reading this journal, so I don't want to get into trouble. I will try to stick to mundane and obvious comments (hey, maybe this will get me a writing job at Jay Leno? Zing!).

What a nice day! Of course, I am not saying that global warming, if it exists, had anything to do with it.

So this must have been an important meeting between world leaders! I love exclamation points!! They make everything so much more exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that children are our future. Not that I am saying adults won't play an important role in the whole thing as well.

OK, better get back to work. Wouldn't want to cause a notable drop in GDP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home