Tuesday, April 18, 2006

First journal

  1. I don't like the word "blog". It smacks of clicky 'in-the-know' jargon.
  2. I better watch what I say on this ... you can't delete anything from the internet
  3. Lists are supposed to have 3 items at least, so I will cite a random fact: All US Presidents have worn glasses. Some just didn't like being seen wearing them in public. ... source: http://www.randomfunfacts.com/

Well, back to the grind. Sitting out at Cafe Strada, running some programs. A fine day in Berkeley, sunny and mild. Drank too much coffee.

Last night I dreamed I got my laptop and bicycle stolen. The previous night I dreamed I was washing dishes. I am batting 0/2 in the field of dreams.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

"I better watch what I say on this ... you can't delete anything from the internet"

If you were really worried, you'd have given yourself an alias. ;)

1:30 PM  
Blogger LARZ said...

more dreams more dreams

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home